Friday, September 17, 2010

Eden's New Nickname

Eden is the queen of nicknames: EE, Miss Priss, and The Ninja are just a few of the things you will hear us calling her around our house.

This week she has earned a new and well deserved nickname- "Our Little Goat".

Last week we were playing at my sister's house when we caught her chewing the top corner off of a business card. My sister made the comment, " She is like a little goat!". (After we left that day, my sister also found a notepad and puzzle piece that she had chewed the corners off of.) As I looked around our house, I also found several books where she has chewed the corners off. Here are just a few pictures of some of the things she has enjoyed chewing on without us knowing about it!
Books
Business Cards

NotepadsThe final incident happened this week while we were playing in the playroom. I looked over and she had taken a box of Kleenexes and was eating them in strips just like a goat would eat/chew on straw or grass.
This picture was taken after she finished eating her tissue. (Don't worry...I took it out of her mouth before she could swallow it.) Look at her face. It's like she's thinking, "What? What did I do? Why are you laughing at me, mom?"
After the Kleenex incident, I decided that she had officially earned her new nickname, "Our Little Goat."

Eden is constantly making us laugh with her funny, yet subtle, personality. She has no idea how funny she is! What joy and laughter she brings to our family! I'm anxious to see what new nickname we come up with for her next!

No comments:

Post a Comment