Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Love This Girl!

I feel so blessed to have a daughter! After I had Parker, I always had a feeling that I would be a mom of all boys. Thank goodness God had different plans! I can't imagine my life without Eden. She brings so much joy to our family with her easy going personality and sweet smiles. I pray that as my middle child, she will always know that she holds a very special place in my heart!
Last week, she found some "cymbals" in the kitchen and serenaded us for quite some time!
She loves to get into things, especially boxes and buckets. She doesn't always fit, but she doesn't seem to mind.

I have started sending Eden to her room for time out when she gets upset or throws a fit. I tell her that she can come back when she is happy again. She is usually only in her room for a few minutes before she is her happy, go-lucky self again. A few days ago, Parker accidentally shut her bedroom door, so Eden (without me saying anything to her) decided to put herself in time out in the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment