Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Parker's First Day of Preschool

Today was Parker's first day of Sunshine Preschool. He had to miss the first real day of school last week (see previous post), but, fortunately, he did not realize that and was very excited about starting school when I woke him up this morning.

I tried to get a few pictures before we left for school, but he wanted nothing to do with that. I don't know if that's a "boy" thing or a "Parker" thing, but these are the best I could get.



When we dropped him off this morning, he shed a few tears, but told me when I picked him up that he stopped crying after I left. His teacher said he had a good day and he told me he played outside and ate fish and bears for snack.

He will attend preschool on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12. His new teacher's name is Miss Tammy and we are really looking forward to a fun year with her and his new classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment