Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

We had a lazy, uneventful Labor Day, which is just the way I like it. The best part was that Cory was off of work and we got to spend the whole day with him. We woke up, made pancakes for breakfast, and then washed and vacuumed my filthy car.

My sister and nieces came into town mid morning, so we went over to my parent's house to play and eat lunch. We spent a lot of time playing outside, swinging, and digging in the rocks. After naps, we set up the bounce house and let the kids enjoy jumping.

For dinner, my mom made a crock pot lasagna, which is so much easier than making regular lasagna and tastes just as good. After dinner, the kids went swimming before we had to head home for bed. As always, the kids had a lot of fun playing together. It was so nice to have an extra day of relaxing before starting back to work today. I just wish all weekends could last 3 days!


Playing in the rocks


Relaxing with Granna


No comments:

Post a Comment