Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remembering Katelyn

Katelyn's tiny footprints


It's hard to believe that it has already been 5 years since we sent our sweet Katelyn to be with Jesus.

So many things have changed over the past five years, but the one thing that remains the same is how much we love her and miss her. There still is not one day that goes by that I don't think about her in one way or another.

As we remember her today, I pray that she will always know how much we love her and look forward to holding her one day in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you today and am glad you seemed to have a good day. I can't believe it's been 5 years. It gives me comfort knowing my little ones are not up there alone. Can't wait to meet them all someday and hear what they've been up to together!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete