Friday, September 10, 2010

It Was Bound to Happen

Parker is surrounded by little girls- a sister, another one on the way, and two girl cousins. Many of our friends have little girls too.

He loves to play with balls and cars but when we go to visit and play at Addison and Aubrey's house, there are not a lot of those to be found.

Today we spent the afternoon playing at their house and Addison decided that she wanted to play dress up. She got out her tub of princess dresses, high heels, and tutus and before I knew it, Parker said, "I want to be a princess."

I tried to show him the cool fire fighter costume but he insisted that he wanted to be a princess.

Before I knew it, this is what he looked like:
I know that Cory is cringing as he looks at these pictures and Parker is probably going to hate me when he is a teenager and discovers these pictures, but with all of these girls around, this was just bound to happen!

Even dressed as a princess, Parker's boyish nature came through..it wasn't long before he was using the princess wand as a golf club and hitting every ball in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment