Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday, Granna!

Today my mom turns 60 years old!

This past Friday my sisters and I were able to surprise her with a party/lunch at my house. Several of her closest friends were able to come and celebrate as she turns another decade older. My aunt Gayle was also able to drive in for the party, which was also a great surprise for my mom.

The grandkids were all there to surprise her as she walked in the door. Then they headed off to her house with Granstan and Uncle Jon so we could enjoy a kid-free, adult only lunch!
I was so excited that so many of my mom's friends were able to come celebrate with her!




Happy Birthday, Mom! You are such an important part of my life! I hope you have a great day today and pray that the next decade is even better than the last 6!



No comments:

Post a Comment