Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lily's New Look

Check out Lily's new look:
That's right! Lily and I had a little mother/daughter outing yesterday and she got her ears pierced! I have been thinking about getting them pierced for a few weeks now but just haven't found the time to go. Cory said he didn't care as long as he didn't have to go along to see her cry! Yesterday, I found a few minutes to slip away and we went to the mall to get them done. She did a great job and only cried for a few seconds after each one. What a trooper!

It is such a small thing but I think it completely changes her look! She looks so girly now! I can't wait to get her some little earrings for Christmas, just like I did for Eden after she got her ears pierced. It's just so fun having little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment