Saturday, July 16, 2011

She's "TuTu" Cute!

A couple of weeks ago I went to a friend's garage sale and found Eden this cute ballerina leotard complete with a built in tutu, but I purposefully did not shown it to her because it was not very potty training friendly. She is now doing so well with her potty training that I decided today would be a good day to let her wear it.

She absolutely loved it! At first, when I asked her to twirl in it for me, she got very embarrassed, ran to her room, and shut the door. It wasn't long before she was calling me into her room to show me how she could make it twirl.

The funniest thing was when my dad came over this morning to bring the kids donuts and he asked her about her new tutu. Parker quickly answered for her by saying, "Eden got a new tattoo!" (Um... no! I think we will stick with tutus for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment