Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Celebration #2

On Tuesday, our actual birthday, my entire family (minus Lily and Ryan- we're crazy but not THAT crazy!) enjoyed a Rangers game together.  I can't remember the last time we've all been to a game together and we had a great time!  The kids did pretty good as long as we kept giving them something to eat!  Nachos, cotton candy, peanuts, and gum helped them last until the 7th inning.
 
It felt like we played musical chairs throughout the game... every time I looked up, one of the kids was in a different seat.  But they all got a turn sitting with Granna, which they loved! 
Our seats were on the third deck but they were in the shade the entire game which made the 95 degree weather a little bit easier to take.  And it's probably a good thing that we were so high up and weren't sitting in foul ball territory because I'm pretty sure I was distracted by the kids during 99.9% of the game! 
This is a horrible picture but it's the best one we got to prove that we were all there!
It was such a fun evening even though the Rangers lost!  This will definitely go down as one of my favorite birthday celebrations ever!  I'm so thankful for all of my family who set aside not one, but two nights to help Emily and I turn 36!

No comments:

Post a Comment