Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Day of School

Today was finally our last day of school!  It seemed like it would never get here!  It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone and that we now have a first grader in our house!  Parker had a wonderful year with his teacher, Mrs. Pritchard, and has learned so much more than I could have ever imagined.  He is now a fluent reader and can read anything he picks up (including texts on my phone!). 

"I'm a first grader!"
Not only was today exciting because it was the last day of school, but Parker lost his second tooth this morning before we left for school.  His tooth had been loose for almost a week and it was barely hanging on.  I could hardly stand to look at it so I made Cory try to pull it and it popped right out.  Parker was so excited to get to sign the "I Lost a Tooth" chart at school one more time!
I can't believe how quickly this year has gone and I know that I'm going to turn around and he's going to be wearing a cap and gown.  I am looking forward to spending the next two months with him before he is off to first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment