Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Parties

Today was the last day of school this semester.  Parker and Eden both had their class Christmas parties this morning.  Eden's class also decorated gingerbread houses. 
Eden was quite creative this year and didn't require any help from me!  I forgot to get a picture of the finished product so you will just have to take my word on it!
Parker's class had breakfast for their party since it was so early in the morning.  They played several games and stuffed their stockings with lots of treats.

I'm thankful to all the teachers and parents who made today a fun day for the kids!  It was a great morning and we are now ready for two weeks off!!  No alarms!  No homework!  No lunches to pack!  I don't know who is more excited- me or the kids!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment