Thursday, December 31, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

Our family pictures this year turned out great!  Kim always does a great job capturing our family and this year didn't disappoint!
About 10 minutes into our session, Lily decided that she HATED getting her picture made and had a complete meltdown/tantrum complete with screaming and running away from me.  I honestly thought we were done and was about to head back to the car when Kim suggested that I just walk away for a few minutes and leave her to work her magic.  I was doubtful that she would be able to calm her down but she proved to be a miracle worker and got Lily to not only cooperate, but to take some of the best pictures we have ever had, especially of the three kids together!
I am so thankful to Kim for another great year of pictures!  I can't wait to get some of these in frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment