Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Little Things

November is over and holiday season is in full swing.  We had a busy November and are looking forward to celebrating Christmas in a few weeks.  Here are some of the little things we did this month-

-My mom and I needed to run to Costco one afternoon so we checked Eden out of school early, picked Lily up from preschool at noon and headed up to Fort Worth for a girl's afternoon out!  We enjoyed lunch at Chick-Fil-A and a trip to both Costco and Target.  It was nice to spend some special time with only the girls.
-Parker's class wrote stories to honor the policeman in town.  I'm still not sure what to think about his creative story!!!
-This note that Eden wrote pretty much sums up our October and November.  With two rounds of strep throat and the stomach bug, it seemed like we just couldn't get well.  I'm happy to report that we have now gone two weeks without anyone running fever, throwing up, or going to the doctor.  I'm praying the worst is over and that the rest of the winter will be illness-free!
-We had family pictures last week and I took this selfie while we were waiting for the kids to finish their individual pictures with Kim.  She always does a GREAT job and I can't wait to see how they all turned out!
-After family pictures, I was lucky enough to get a Girl's Night Out with my Aggie friends.  Due to all of our busy schedules, it's been almost a year since we have gone to dinner together. It was wonderful to see them and catch up on our lives.  It's funny how we can pick up right where we left off every time we get together.  They are such a blessing to me!
-Lily and Hazel got to help their friend Trinity celebrate her 5th birthday with an elaborate western party at Beaumont Ranch. 
-On Grandparents' Day, Eden's class put on a Thanksgiving play for the grandparents.  Eden chose to be a turkey in the play.  I didn't get to see the play but I heard that she was the best turkey in the group!  I am so proud of her for being brave enough to participate in the play in front of so many people. She has come a long way in the past two years!
The kids were so excited that all of their grandparents were able to join them for Grandparents' Day at school.  They especially loved that they brought them a special Taco Bueno lunch!


There was so much to be thankful for in November and I'm looking forward to making lots of fun memories with the kids over the next few weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment