Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner Guests

We had some unexpected dinner guests tonight!

Let me introduce you to...
LENNY

TUCK

And MING MING too!

They are the Wonder Pets and they will have dinner with you!It was a yummy meal with good conversation. A great time was had by all!

-------------------

For those of you who don't know Parker, The Wonder Pets is his new favorite show. He will even chose to watch them over Little Einsteins. The Wonder Pets are a group of classroom pets that go on missions to save baby animals. Lenny is a guinea pig, Tuck is a turtle, and Ming Ming is a duck with the cutest speech impediment you have ever heard!!

Today after naptime we were in the playroom and Eden crawled over and opened the toy box. She found a little stuffed duck and started playing with it. I immediately thought of Ming Ming. I went over to the toy box and found a little turtle too. We did not have a stuffed guinea pig, but I found something that was close.

I called Parker over and showed him what I had found. He was excited and immediately took them and started playing with them. A little while later as I was making dinner, I noticed him putting them in the chairs. I asked him if The Wonder Pets were going to eat dinner with us and he said yes.

It is so fun to watch his imaginative play develop. From playing with the trains on the train table to making "cookies" for Lenny, Tuck, and Ming Ming, he is getting more fun every day!

Stay tuned to see who might be joining us for dinner next... you just never know who might show up tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment