Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Official!

Eden is walking!!! Watch out world, here she comes!!!

Eden started walking on her 11 month birthday and has drastically improved over the past two days. She still can not stand up from a sitting position so when she falls down she has to crawl over to a piece of furniture, stand up, and then she is on the move again! I am sure it won't be long before she will figure that out too.



(On a side note: Isn't Eden's sweater the cutest thing ever!! A friend of mine that I teach with got it for her at the end of last season. I was afraid when I got it out a few weeks ago that it was going to be too small, but when I put it on her today, it fit perfectly! I hope that we will get a lot of wear out of it...it is way too cute to sit in the closet!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Eden! That is so cute! She's walking great! The sweater is super cute! Sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete