Monday, October 5, 2009

Lovin' Me Some Leggings

I am completely in love with dressing my daughter in cute clothes! I remember back when I was pregnant with her and was discussing with some friends who already had girls what a pain I thought it was going to be to dress a girl. All I knew up to that point was that dressing a boy was easy...shirt, pants, shoes...done!
I have been so surprised at how easily I have fallen in love with all things girly...bows, dresses, and my new favorite...leggings!! This cooler weather has given me the opportunity to put Eden in leggings the past two days. I just don't think there is anything cuter than fat, squeezable thighs in skin tight leggings. I could just pinch them all day.

I hope this cooler weather is here to stay. I have already bought several super cute winter dresses for Eden and can not wait to get her cute legs in some more leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment