Thursday, March 24, 2016

February Little Things

Here are a few things I want to remember as February winds down and we start another month:

The kids are loving the trampoline they got for Christmas.  They have literally jumped on it every day this month.  The girls think that static hair is really funny!
The trampoline is a huge hit with the neighbors and even a little rain won't keep them away!
At dinner one night, the girls convinced Emily and I to let them have a sleepover.  I don't know why I ever agreed to it, but they had a great time sleeping in our living room together!
Lily was learning about the letter 'u' at preschool last week and Mrs. Angie sent me a picture of Lily and her friend with the unicorns they had brought for show and tell.
We went to Grandma and Papa's for lunch one day and the kids got to meet and play with two cousins that they had never met.  They had a great time and hopefully we will get to see them again soon.
I'll leave you this month with silly Eden!  We are looking forward to only a couple more weeks of school before Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment