Friday, March 25, 2016

Sunshine Easter Egg Hunt

This week was full of Easter celebrations.  On Wednesday, Lily had her Easter egg hunt at Sunshine Preschool.  She did a great job finding her eggs numbered 1-12!
 
 
 
 Lily and her sweet friend, Luke
 
 Because her hunt was on Wednesday, Daddy got to join us!
Granstan's cousins from Ohio were visiting this week and Lily begged them to come to her hunt.  I'm sure attending a preschool Easter egg hunt was exactly what they wanted to do on their vacation!  They were so sweet to come and watch her hunt for her eggs!
On Thursday, Ryan had his Easter egg hunt at Sunshine Preschool.  My sister and mom were both busy so I volunteered to go and be with him during his egg hunt.  Just like Lily, he did a great job finding his eggs!  I am so glad I get to spend time with him on Tuesdays and Thursdays while my sister is at work. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment