Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cory's Birthday Dinner

After an extremely busy morning (Cory had to work) and afternoon (I had a baby shower for my college roommate in Dallas), we were finally able to get together as a family and celebrate Cory's birthday. Cory's parents were out of town so it was just my family celebrating this year. We started the evening with dinner at my mom's house. We then opened presents, went swimming, and ate dessert. Cory did not want a traditional birthday cake this year, but requested a 4 layer dessert instead. It was so good...we didn't miss the cake and ice cream one little bit!

Family pic

Parker helping Daddy open his gifts
Parker and Addison swimming with Cory

Eden and Daddy with his "cake"


I realized as I was writing this that out of Cory's 34 birthdays, I have celebrated half of them with him. We started dating when he was 16 so I have been around for numbers 17 through 34. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. I hope that the upcoming year is filled with great things for both him and our family. Happy Birthday, Cory! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment