Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun in the Crib

One of Parker's favorite things to do right now is have me put Eden in his crib so they can play together. After his nap today, he said "Eden in" so I decided to let them play for a few minutes in the crib while I got his snack ready. As I was in the kitchen, I heard tons of laughter coming from both of them. I walked in and this is what I saw:

I know it is probably not the best parenting idea to let Parker get in the habit of jumping in his bed. We don't allow it on my bed or on the couches, but they were both having so much fun, it was hard to make them stop.

After I stopped recording the fun, I went to put the camera back up and get Parker's snack. When I came back in the room, Parker said "Bye Mommy". Apparently I was no longer invited to join in the fun! It has been so much fun to watch them interact and play together lately. I know the sibling love will not last forever so I am going to sit back and enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment