Monday, August 17, 2009

Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

When 2 two year olds are quiet, you know they are up to no good!

This was not the case yesterday.

There was nothing quiet about the mischief Parker and Addison were getting into. They wandered off together and before we knew it, we heard them shouting "Jump! Jump!". As we rounded the corner to my mom's room, this is what we saw. They were having a grand ole time jumping on Granna's bed!

At least they didn't fall off and bump their heads!


__________________________________________________________

Parker (as I was getting him dressed on Saturday): Shoes, shoes!

Me: No, we don't need to put our shoes on right now.

Parker: Shoes, shoes!

Me: No, we aren't going anywhere. We don't need our shoes on right now.

Parker: Shoes! Go Wal-Mart!


We really need to take Parker out more often!! And somewhere other than Wal-Mart!!

______________________________________________________

A huge thanks to Cory's mom who has really helped me out the last two weeks with the kids. These two weeks of inservice are hard because I do not have a set schedule- some days I have to be there in the morning, some in the afternoon, and some all day long. I really appreciate her stepping in to watch the kids and I know they are having a lot of fun playing with their grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment