Friday, August 28, 2009

No Clock in Parker's Room

When Parker was born, I hung a clock in his nursery so I would know what time it was while I was feeding him in the wee hours of the night. "Clock" was one of the first objects he learned to point to. He would see a picture of a clock in a book and point to the clock in his room.

When we moved to our new house, I decided not to put the clock up in his new room. I didn't think he would notice, but boy was I wrong! Now, EVERY time we see a clock in a book, he points to the wall and says "No clock in Parker's room". He even said it when we saw a clock at Wal-Mart a few days ago! Notice in the picture that he is pointing to the picture of the clock that always reminds him that there is "no clock in Parker's room"!





No comments:

Post a Comment