Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who knew that such a small word could cause so much trouble in one household?

I have always heard about other 2 year olds whose favorite word was "no".

We now have one of those.

It is pretty much the only answer we get when asking Parker a question these days. (Do you want some milk? Do you want some juice?)

It is also the response we get when we tell him something. (It's time for your bath. Let's go swimming.)

Cory told me last night that he didn't particularly care for this new stage.

I have to say that I totally agree!

But the one thing that I have learned over the past two years is that if we can just be patient and wait it out, this too shall pass!

Until then, I will try to smile and not pull my hair out when, for the millionth time today, I hear that small word coming out of his mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment