Monday, July 20, 2009

8 Months Old

I can't believe another month has come and gone. Eden continues to be a fun, happy, content baby. She is always on the move and can now pull up on things. Her favorite things to pull up on are the train table and fireplace. I am sure it won't be long before she is cruising too.


Eden is constantly putting things in her mouth. I know that this is not an uncommon thing for an 8 month old, but it still amazes me how quickly she can get something in her mouth before I can get to her. Her favorite things to chew on are the remote control and shoes.


Eden loves to play in her johnny jump-up. I like it too because I can put her in it while I am in the shower or when I am cooking dinner and I don't have to worry about her crawling and getting into things that she shouldn't be in!


Eden continues to try new foods. This month we have added avacados, peas, green beans, peaches, pears, and applesause to our repertoire. She liked all of these new foods but is still not a huge fan of eating baby food. It is a challenge to get her to eat more than a few bites at a time. Her two favorites continue to be sweet potatoes and oatmeal. I can usually get her to eat more by mixing the fruits and vegetables with her oatmeal.


This has been a fun month for us as we have watched Eden learn to crawl and become much more independent. I am anxious to see what surprises she has in store for us next month!





Eden with Addison
Eden and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment