Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Houston, We Have a Crawler!

Eden has joined the world of mobility! As you will see in the video, she is still very slow and uncoordinated, but I am sure that will change quickly!

Today after she got up form her nap, I sat down on the floor to play with her. Lately, I have been putting several toys just out of her reach, hoping that she would attempt to crawl to them. I was quite surprised today when she actually did crawl forward and grab the toy. Wanting to rule out just being lucky, I moved the desired toy a little bit further out of her reach and to my surprise she crawled forward and grabbed it again! I am so proud of her, but am also a little sad that we have reached another milestone. It is such a reminder to me how quickly they grow and change. I feel like I am going to blink my eyes and she will be walking, running, jumping, and then driving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment