Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Recap/Photo Dump

Between Easter, Parker's birthday, and Aubrey's birthday, we stayed very busy during the month of April.  I would love to think that things are about to slow down but since May is the spring equivalent of December, we still have a few more weeks to go before things finally settle down and we can enjoy summer.  Here are a few things that never made it on the blog this month:
 
Lily has the slowest growing hair EVER!  It is finally long enough to put into pigtails and she loves it! 
It's also finally long enough for two tiny braids!  I'm pretty sure she asked for braids every day for at least a week!
The kids love to wait outside on Granna's porch for Parker and Addison to walk home after school every day.  It's a great place to eat our afternoon snack!


These two are inseparable!  I'm not sure what they are going to do when Emily and Jon move into their new house and they don't see each other every day.
Actually, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when they move!  I'm pretty sure we are all going to go into mourning.  I am so thankful for all of the quality time I've had with them over the past 9 months and I'm not too proud to admit that there will definitely be some tears shed when they go.  I love them so much and feel so blessed that I get to be their aunt!
I love when Eden will let me capture her being silly!  She was using small Post It notes as a mustache!
All three kids had dental checkups this month and I'm pleased to report that we are still cavity free in our house!  Eden and Lily both did a great job during their cleanings.  They both even had their x-rays made without me!
We took the kids down to market square for a fun evening filled with food and live music.  Lily and Ryan loved dancing to the mariachi band while we enjoyed food from several food trucks that came into town for the event that raised money for the Golden Pride, our high school band.
I took Eden, Aubrey, and Lily with me to early vote for the local election that is coming up.  It was fun to explain to them what voting is and tell them how important it is to get out and exercise our right to vote!
You know it's springtime when the sandbox cover comes off!  (And when we have to start taking baths every night because we are so dirty from playing outside all day long!)
April was a great month full of memories!  I know May is going to be just as fun and I can't wait for it to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment