Friday, May 9, 2014

Urban Air Trampoline Park

Somehow Emily convinced me to take off of work today and go with her and the kids to a new trampoline park that just opened in Mansfield.  It's not characteristic of me to take off on a whim like this but with Eden starting kindergarten soon, I know I won't get the opportunity to do things like this with her anymore, so I took a personal day and didn't think twice about it! 
 
The trampoline park is called Urban Air and they have Toddler Time every Friday from 10-12.  We thought it would be nice to go when most kids were still in school so that our kids wouldn't have to compete with bigger, rougher school aged kids. 
 
Even though it was very crowded, our kids had a blast!  Their favorite thing was the foam pit that you could jump into.  I think Eden spent 75% of her time in the foam blocks.  Emily and I even took a few jumps into the pit!
The kids also spent time in the dodge ball room or chasing each other around the huge area with rows and rows of small trampolines.
By the end of the two hours, they were exhausted!!  We treated them to lunch at Chick-Fil-A before heading home.  It was such a fun day with the four younger kids.  I know that in ten years, I will be glad that I decided to take off of work to make fun memories with my girls!  I hope they will always know how much I love spending time with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment