Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year!  Cory and Jon kept the kids on Saturday so that Emily, my mom and I could go out for dinner and a little shopping.  On Sunday, my mom watched the kids so that Cory and I could enjoy a dinner out together!  That means I didn't have to cook all weekend!  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that would make any mother happy! 
 
I am so blessed to be able to be called "Mommy" by these three incredible kids!  Every year I'm reminded of all of the Mother's Day's when I so desperately wanted to be a mother but it just wasn't in God's plan for me yet.  And now, on this Mother's Day, my heart overflows with love and gratitude that God chose me to be their mom.  His timing was perfect and I wouldn't trade these three blessings for anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment