Sunday, May 18, 2014

Parker's New Look

When I took Parker for his 7 year check up at the pediatrician last week, he unexpectantly failed his vision screening.  Cory checked his vision in December when Lily got her glasses and he was fine, so I truly thought he was trying to pull a fast one on me! We stopped by the eye clinic on the way home and had Dr. Wedel take a look at him.  Sure enough, in just the past few months, his eyes have deteriorated and he is now near sighted. 
We now have two of our three kiddos in glasses (and one in tears because she wants glasses too!).  I've never been more thankful to be married to an optometrist!
 
Parker got his glasses on Friday and has done a great job of keeping them on and taking care of them. I can't wait to see what his friends think about them tomorrow at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment