Monday, May 5, 2014

Tractor Rides

Aunt Emily and Uncle Jon's new house is coming along nicely.  We like to go out every couple of weeks to check out the progress that Uncle Jon is making.  Every time we go out to "the land" (as the kids like to call it), I can be sure of two things: 1) the kids are going to have a lot of fun and 2) everyone will be covered from head to toe with dirt!  I can always plan on giving them all three baths any time we visit the land!
 
Every time we go, the kids beg Jon to take them on a ride on his tractor.  A few weeks ago, he finally agreed!  All six kids enjoyed a private ride around the land with Uncle Jon and loved it!  I'm so thankful for a brother-in-law who enjoys having fun with my kids!  I know this is just the first of many memories that are going to be made out on their land!

No comments:

Post a Comment